Have a project in mind?

Explore My Site

Latest Work

Subscribe Now!

  • Get FREE tips & tricks on making your brand stand out

  • Get Discounts on my design services!

Contact Me

© 2019 cancreatives

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey YouTube Icon
  • Grey G+ Icon

Frequently Asked Questions

I have put together the most frequently asked questions regarding my services below.

if you do have more questions, please contact me.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

What services do you offer?

All your graphic design needs. I create a unique, memorable and professional-looking logos as well as any other marketing items to help your business grow and sell.

Back to FAQ

How much does it cost to use your services?

I don't have set price list, but I do listen to what my clients need as well as their budget. I am pretty flexible with the price as long as it does make sense and doesn't harm each other's business. I can adjust the quality of the work I deliver based on the clients' budget.

Back to FAQ

What exactly will I receive?

You will receive my services which include consultation, support and research on your brand to make sure we get the best result possible to help your business grow.

In terms of deliverables, you will receive all the files you require to get going, you will also receive the source/raw files on which you can use for future purposes.

Back to FAQ

I don't have any samples or ideas of what I want, will you help me?

Yes, definitely. Part of my service is to do research and come up with ideas, images and plan which I will always consult and share with you to gain your thoughts. Whether you come up with materials for me or empty-handed, I will make sure the end result is something you will be satisfied with.

Back to FAQ

How long will the project/job take?

 

That depends on the needs of the project, a project can usually be done within a week, and can be done quicker if necessary. I generally recommend at least a week or even more (for big projects) to ensure the appropriate research and ideas goes into the artwork making it a quality piece of design.

Back to FAQ

What does the process involve?

Mostly, the design process goes as;

 

contacting me, giving me the conclusion of the design matter for me to solve.

Getting a proposal done and 40% deposit will be paid upfront.

Research and sketches will then be forwarded to you to discuss potential concepts.

Choosing a concept for me to render and present to you in a proper format.

Revisions and changes if needed. the remaining 60% of payment needs to be cleared at the end of the gig.

Handing over the files and other deliverables. 

Back to FAQ

How many revisions do I get?

You will be getting unlimited revisions and support from me. This includes any minor changes that need to be made after the job is done if it is required.

Throughout the design process, the unlimited revisions given to you is to make sure you're satisfied with the final results.

Back to FAQ

I'm based in a different country, can we still work together?

Yes.

Business is conducted mostly vie email, phone and/or video call if needed.

Back to FAQ

How do you accept payment?

I do require 40% deposit at the beginning of each project, and the remaining 60% on completion of the project, prior to handing over the files.

I do accept payments via bank transfer or PayPal. The details of the payments will be included in the invoice I send out to the clients once a deal has been made.

Back to FAQ

I hope that does answer most of your questions regarding my services.

If you have any other questions, please contact me.